22 November, 2015

Thinking of linking

This week I have been mostly reading...


Why is Tony Abbott making so many media appearances while Malcolm Turnbull is away? - Political journo surprised Tony Abbott broke a promise. Bless.




US:


In Light of Paris Attacks, 26 GOP Governors, One Democrat to Refuse Syrian Refugees - Hundreds of gun attacks every year, but one fake Syrian passport is found on a terrorist on the other side of the world, and the home of the brave shits itself. Just embarrassing. 




World:







Saudi court sentences poet to death for renouncing Islam - our allies in the war against extremism.




Related to all the above:

 
Media:






Music:




Society:


Mental health:


Literature:

Humour and satire:

I got stupid on me and now I'm wiping it off on you:

The least boring photo on my camera roll:

No comments:

Post a Comment